Facial wrinkles are caused by the repetitive movement of muscles. Squinting our eyes, frowning when we concentrate, laughing and smiling are all potential causes of wrinkles.
There is a simple non-surgical procedure that can dramatically reduce even your toughest wrinkles within days:
- It smoothes persistent facial lines especially around the eyes and frown lines.
- One ten minute treatment — a few tiny injections — relaxes the muscles for up to four months.
- There is usually little to be seen after the injection though it is possible for some people to bruise.
- After about day three the product will start to work and after two weeks the full effect should be evident.
Our fully trained registered nurses at Coastal Plastic Surgery work under the supervision of Dr Brown. They offer free consultation to answer any queries about this procedure.
For further information and to book an appointment please contact our practice today.
Injection therapy for wrinkles, fine lines and lip enhancement
A simple injection of smooth gel that is formulated from a natural sugar complex assists with skin hydration, plumping lips, wrinkles and folds. These treatments can help regain naturally defined contours and youthful facial curves with natural-looking and feeling results.
Patients considering this treatment should be aware:
- The treatment takes about 20 minutes and the result is immediate.
- Comfort and pain relief are extremely important so numbing cream and/or local anaesthetic is injected.
- Swelling and redness can occur after the procedure but ice can help minimize the swelling within 12-24 hours.
- The length of time the product lasts is variable depending on the structure of the skin, lifestyle and age but for the majority of people it is still present after six months.
Coastal Plastic Surgery has experienced and trained registered nurses who work under the supervision and guidance of Dr Lee Brown. We offer a free consultation to answer any queries. For further information and to book an appointment please contact us today.